- Members may book tennis courts up to 14 days prior.
- When booking 14 days prior, the tennis courts may only be booked from 7pm onwards on the day when booking.
- Members may not book two consecutive courts on the same day.
- Junior members under 12 years of age cannot play tennis on Dome courts 4 & 5 unless supervised at all times by an adult.
- Juniors 12 years of age and older can play tennis on Dome courts 4 & 5 without adult supervision.
- Groups of no more than eight juniors can play tennis in the dome at any one time unless under adult supervision.
- Eligible juniors have access to play tennis in Dome courts 4 & 5 on the same basis as adult members up to 6pm, except on Sundays up to 2pm when adult members shall have priority.
- Juniors have access to grass courts, and hardcourts 2-3, on the same basis as adult members, except on Sundays up to 2pm when adult members shall have priority. On all other outdoor hardcourts 1, 6 & 7, junior members may avail of bookings up to 6pm. After this time these courts are available to junior members only if not required by adult members and must be vacated by Juniors if adult members so request.
- An adult can book and play with a junior member at any time.
- All members are required to check-in with the Caddymasters prior to going on court.
- Failure to check-in will log your booking as a "no-show".
- When unable to use a booked court, members should make every effort to cancel as soon as possible so that other members may use the court.
- If you do not have access to a computer or smart phone to cancel your booking, please be sure to phone the Reception Desk on +353 (1) 269 3438.